Hello All! I hope you had a wonderful Holiday. I honestly can’t believe that it’s already almost 2019! I’m totally not ready to start writing that yet. But it was a great year and I just know that 2019 will be even better! So let’s all bring the New Year in, in style! I have gathered some fun places for you to spend it if you live in /or are visiting Orange County. I really hope there is something for everyone! As always you can click on any link to take you to the info page!
- Time Nightclub in Costa Mesa, CA. Time provides a fun dance floor, live DJ and bottle service! $30 – $79 Dj’s include OMAR XV, and VARUN
- Long Beach NYE Cruise and Fireworks Spend the evening on the Catalina Duchess. This is a themed party so come in your best roaring 20’s attire! Tickets $79 – $149
- Pasea Hotel in Huntington Beach keeps with the theme as they host a Great Gatsby themed celebration to bring in 2019. Tickets $89-$695
- NYE Gold and White party at the Nursery by Southwinds in Irvine. This is an upscale event with a red carpet and swanky cocktails so dress to impress! Tickets $75 – $150
- NYE at Orange County Block Party in Newport Beach. Bosscat, TEN, or Envy Lounge will be hosting a fun little bar hop with fun music and cash bars. Tickets $39-99.
- The Bungalow in Huntington Beach will feature a DJ set by the one and only Travis Barker. Need I say more? Tickets start at $135 for open bar.
- Illenium on the beach in Huntington Beach. This is a rave, people!!! I repeat, this is a RAVE!!!! Stay Hydrated! Tickets start at $60.
There are many more parties going on but these were all at the top of my list. Whether you chose to go out or stay in, please please please be safe and be responsible. Happy New Year to you all and thank you so much for another year of support!
~ Love Felicia